Information in English
"A good place to stay, and a good place to learn"
Who we are:
Odda upper secondary school, college and vocational school, has solid roots and great expertise in teaching. This year it will be approximately 70 staff members and 330 students. Our students come from all over Hordaland, but mostly from Hardanger region.
What we offer:
- General studies within academic specialization and athletic.
- Vocational programs within health and care, within building and construction, within electrical engineering and within technical and industrial production.
- We also offer adult education, and we arrange courses for businesses and the public authorities.
Our wishes for our students:
We want our students to learn and enjoy. The vision of our school is to be a good place to stay and a good place to learn.
In the development plan for the school we have the following goals:
- We will be a unified school
- We will have a well-functioning organization
- We will have good educational program. Focus will be on the student's learning environment, student assessment and the digital school.
- We will be an attractive partner for businesses and public authorities as well as other schools.