Information in English
Kvinnherad upper secondary school is a state school, with 400 pupils between the age of 16-20, 40 adult pupils and approximately 75 employees. Our school is situated in Husnes, in the municipality of Kvinnherad council.
The school is administrated by Hordaland fylkeskommune (Hordaland County Municipality). We offer general and vocational subjects in combination with on-the-job- training leading to apprenticeship certificates. Pupils who wish to obtain university entrance qualifications in addition to vocational competence, may take additional courses.
We provide the following courses:
- health and social care (foundation course)
- health worker
- child care and youth worker
- industrial machinery and mechanic
- cookery and waiting
- construction techniques
- electrical installation and maintenance
- service and communication
- academic studies for young people to get qualifications to enter university or high school after finishing vocational education
- adult education